29 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #13

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a chance for everyone to get to know fellow bloggers and share lists. I love lists. Every week is a different list.

This week is Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From.

This one was quite interesting, and I did a lot of digging around to make sure I was right with this. What a surprise! I've also chucked on my favourite book from each, and you should definitely check them out. A lot of UK authors here too, I do love my brit-lit.

  1. Terry Practhett - Wyrd Sisters
  2. Ian Rankin - The Flood
  3. Kevin Brooks - Lucas
  4. Sarra Manning - Pretty Things
  5. Gail Carriger - Soulless
  6. Kate Ellis - The Merchant's House
  7. Melvin Burgess - Junk
  8. Elizabeth Chadwick - Shadows and Strongholds
  9. Kate Cann - Possessing Rayne
  10. Trudi Canavan - Thief's Magic

I think it'll be fun to do this again in a year and see what's changed. I know some will stay on there, because they're my favourite authors, but one will likely drop off as she's lost her publishing deal and I already have all of her books.

3 comments:

  1. I really like Sarra Manning's books! Great list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure if you owned all of Pratchett's books it would be a library in of itself. :)
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. +JMJ+

    I agree with Brittany about the Discworld books being enough for a whole library! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment.

If you've left a link back to your own blog, expect a visit from me very soon - I spend pretty much all day reading blogs and taking part in bookish discussions.